- Prayer Requests
- Barbara Davis for comfort as she continues dealing with pain associated with blood clotting disorder
- Joanne Ewing for comfort and relief of pain as chemo is restarted following her latest course of radiation.
- Frank and Betty Magaro who have been moved to a new care facility, Brookdale Nursing Home, 756 Neese Rd, Woodstock, Ga. 30188, tel 770-926-0119. Neese Rd.is on the right of Hwy 92, just past Woodstock Baptist Church.
- As this is Veterans Day weekend, Vince Grosse requests a prayer for the family of Dick Scofield. Dick is a retired 3-star USAF General, and his wife Connie passed away Wednesday from Lewy Body Dementia. Dick was the “Best Boss I ever had,” and Connie and Dick were also good friends. Dick was the Air Force Program manager of the Stealth Fighter and the Stealth Bomber, and later the Commander of Aeronautical Systems Division. Connie was the quintessential “General’s Wife” from a bygone era of the USAF. She was a class act and will be missed by her family and everyone who knew her.
- Please pray for all those who have served in our armed forces and their families.
Pray for our newly elected national leaders and for peace in our politically divided nation.
- Ongoing CUC Prayer Requests
- Pat Peterson as she continues to deal with health problems
- Linda Temples as she has been denied kidney transplant, that she maintains adequate kidney function
Lesleigh & Jeff Coelho on the long-awaited arrival for adoption of a new grandbaby
- Please pray for needs
expressed and unexpressed for friends and relatives of CUC class members who
are facing illnesses, loss of loved ones, and difficult
decisions at this time