From Jim McCormick’s Oct. 16th lesson “The Right Order Of Things” – Part 3
1. What do you think of the idea that life is essentially about our relationship with God, with ourselves, and with others?
2. Is freedom essential to relationship?
3. If we are free, where do influences of genetics and environment fit in?
4. In your mind, does human freedom diminish the sovereignty of God?
5. If we are free , are we then accountable for the free choices we make?
6. If accountable,accountable to whom,only to God?
Jim McCormick’s book, The Right Order of Things, once it is published, will be available to us for $15, with $7 going to the RUMC Foundation.