CUC Prayer Requests
- Donna Grosse’s prayers for her cousin Joan Morgan; If her Liver function tests are good will be starting Chemotherapy in 2 weeks.
- Martha Thompson, prayers for her surgery on September 9th
- MariaAnna Brown for her Mother’s cousin Jewel Birch and her granddaughter who were in the Louisiana flooding and lost everything.
- Warren Allen (former class member), who was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s.
- Beverly Tatom’s sister Judy Fox, who is suffering with diverticulosis and in a lot pain. Update: She is in the hospital, and awaiting consultation with a specialist for possible surgery.
- Aldona & J. B. Titus for the sale of their home and a successful estate sale
- Nancy Van Horn, prayers for a good recovery following gallbladder surgery. (She appreciates phone calls and visits as she recovers)
- Don McLeod, for many health concerns, he has lost thirty pounds, and they are downsizing their home.
- Linda Temples, prayers for potential kidney transplant
Ongoing CUC Prayer Requests
- Joanne Ewing – as she continues her chemo treatment
- Frank and Betty Magaro – at Manor on the Square
- Pat Peterson, as she continues to deal with the effects of Lupus
- Sharon Schnakenberg’s, cousins Mike and Doug who safely completed their work battling fires in the San Bernardino Mountains.
- John & Lenna Sharp, as they celebrate their son John’s recent wedding.
- Julianna Goodson, she is walking again, and back in CUC!
- Robert Leckie had a successful back surgery, and is home now and pain free. Please pray for a speedy recovery.
- Kris Taylor, as she celebrates her Dad’s Henry’s life.