- Joanne Ewing – for effective relief of severe pain through radiation treatments and renewed chemo
- Mike Ewing – for relief of back pain and a good recovery following surgery Tuesday, July 19th
- Juliana Goodson – for successful results and a good recovery from hip replacement surgery July 18
- Linda Mooney’s husband Bob for relief of back pain following a new trial procedure
- Linda Temples as she begins the process of arranging for possible kidney transplant
- Donna Grosse whose cousin Joan (her “sister by another name”)struggles with advanced pancreatic cancer
- Don MacLeod – having surgery July 25.
Don & Marlene also just moved this past Wednesday to North Farm: 275 Singletree Trace, Alpharetta, 30004.
Please pray for needs expressed and unexpressed for friends and relatives of CUC class members who are facing illnesses and difficult decisions at this time.
Ongoing CUC Prayer Requests
- Frank and Betty Magaro at Manor on the Square