- Joanne Ewing – for effective chemo treatment and effective pain relief
- Mike Ewing – for relief of back pain requiring surgery later this month
- Rose Lappe – who has had shingles for over a month
- Betty William’s sister who is very ill.
- From Kris Taylor– for my friend, Myrra Ettenborough. Myra has served five and a half years of a seven year sentence at a federal prison camp in Florida. After so many disappointments, a glimmer of hope has entered the picture. We learned that Myra is being considered by the DOJ for clemency. This can mean several things from a reduction of restitution to a reduction of the sentence all the way to immediate release with a clean record. Please join me in praying for full clemency that will have Myra on her way back to Roswell in no time.
- Please pray for needs expressed and unexpressed for friends and relatives of CUC class members who are facing illnesses and difficult decisions at this time.
Ongoing CUC Prayer Requests
- Frank and Betty Magaro who will be remaining at Manor on the Square
- Juliana Goodson – for relief of pain while awaiting hip surgery, July 18
- Frank Foil on his loss of Billie.
In lieu of flowers, the Foil family suggests donations to the CUC Endowment Fund, part of the RUMC Foundation. If you desire to give a gift in memory of Billie, make the check out to the RUMC Foundation and on the memo line write “CUC Endowment Fund-Foil Memorial” and give the check to Lynn Adcock. In this way the memory of Billie will go on year after year through the good works of the RUMC Foundation. Frank was chairman of the RUMC Foundation for 2 years after serving on the board for several years.
- Betty Williams – We welcome Betty back to CUC following successful chemo!