- Please pray for needs expressed and unexpressed for friends and relatives of CUC class members who are facing illnesses and difficult decisions at this time.
Ongoing CUC Prayer Requests
- Joanne Ewing – for effective chemo treatment
- Frank and Betty Magaro who will be remaining at Manor on the Square
- Betty Williams – for return to good health following chemo
- Juliana Goodson – for relief of pain while awaiting hip surgery, July 18
- Frank Foil on his loss of Billie.
In lieu of flowers, the Foil family suggests donations to the CUC Endowment Fund, part of the RUMC Foundation. If you desire to give a gift in memory of Billie, make the check out to the RUMC Foundation and on the memo line write “CUC Endowment Fund-Foil Memorial” and give the check to Lynn Adcock. In this way the memory of Billie will go on year after year through the good works of the RUMC Foundation. Frank was chairman of the RUMC Foundation for 2 years after serving on the board for several years.
- Betty Williams thanks CUC members for their prayers, cards and visits which have helped her through her chemo
- Craig Simons – Successful heart procedure done recently
- Stan Thomason – came home Thursday after successful pacemaker surgery . Thank you for your prayers