- Please pray for Frank Foil and his family on the sudden death of dear Billie. Services today, Friday, June 24, 1:00 at the Roswell Funeral Home
In lieu of flowers, the Foil family suggests donations to the CUC Endowment Fund, part of the RUMC Foundation. If you desire to give a gift in memory of Billie, make the check out to the RUMC Foundation and on the memo line write “CUC Endowment Fund-Foil Memorial” and give the check to Lynn Adcock. In this way the memory of Billie will go on year after year through the good works of the RUMC Foundation. Frank was chairman of the RUMC Foundation for 2 years after serving on the board for several years.
- Stan Thomason is going to have pacemaker surgery to correct his A-fib problem on Wed., June 29. Please pray for a successful surgery.
- Juliana Goodson – for relief of pain while awaiting hip surgery, July 18
- Brenda Burrell’s husband Bob who has had successful surgery but now has Shingles!
- Also please pray for needs expressed and unexpressed for friends and relatives of other CUC class members who are facing illnesses and difficult decisions at this time.
Ongoing CUC Prayer Requests
- Joanne Ewing – for effective chemo treatment
- Frank and Betty Magaro at Manor on the Square but soon to be moved to another facility
- Betty Williams – for return to good health following chemo
- Diana Frye– doing well after chemo therapy
- It is good to see Gayle Crolius back to CUC class again after her long bout with severe back pain