- Lynn Adcock whose 98-year-old mother is now at Manor Care following hospitalization
- Juliana Goodson – for relief of pain while awaiting hip surgery, July 18
- Virginia Hardy as she and her family grieve the loss of her son Tripp’s wife, Paige, mother of 5 children under 13.
Some people have requested Tripp’s address : Tripp Hardy, 550 West 45th street, Apartment 1202, New York , NY 10036-3797
- Don McLeod on the loss of his brother and for relief of severe sciatic pain
- Brenda Burrell’s husband Bob who had surgery on Monday to reverse previous ostomy surgery
- Sue Gardener’s brother (Dave Dowling) has had a recurrence of multiple myeloma in remission for three years, resuming chemotherapy, and deciding the next steps.
- Also please pray for needs expressed and unexpressed for friends and relatives of other CUC class members who are facing illnesses and difficult decisions at this time.
Ongoing CUC Prayer Requests
- Joanne Ewing – for effective chemo treatment
- Frank and Betty Magaro at Manor on the Square but soon to be moved to another facility
- Betty Williams – very good results from her tests MRI and Cat/Pet Scan. She knows many prayers were answered.