- Juliana Goodson – for relief of pain while awaiting hip surgery, July 18
- Bob Leckie -for continued relief of pain from spinal stenosis
- Lynn Adcock whose 98-year-old mother had surgery to repair her ankle fracture this past week
- Virginia Hardy whose daughter-in-law, Paige, mother of 5 children, died this past week.
- Wanda Taylor on the passing of her 101-year-old mother
- Also please pray for needs expressed and unexpressed for friends and relatives of other CUC class members who are facing illnesses and difficult decisions at this time.
Ongoing CUC Prayer Requests
- Joanne Ewing – for effective chemo treatment
- Frank and Betty Magaro at Manor on the Square
- Betty Williams – hoping for good results from tests this past week