The members of the RUMC Hospitality Committee are creating a RUMC cookbook featuring RUMC members as the “chefs.” You may want to be a part of this project by sharing one or two of your favorite family recipes to be included in the cookbook. You may also include a brief story related to the recipe. Categories include appetizers, soups, salads, desserts, breads, pasta, seafood, chicken/beef/pork, slow cooker, quick ’n’ easy, gluten-free, grilling, and men’s kitchen. The recipes (and stories) can be submitted at rumc.com/cookbook (one recipe per submission). The book will be available online as an e-book and in hard copy in the fall of 2016. Please feel free to address questions to RUMC Director of Hospitality Julie Scott, email@example.com or 770. 261.1713.
- 10-30-2022 - Dean Tucker the Apocrypha Prt 1 November 4, 2022
- 10-23-2022 - Debbie Goodwin - How to Pray Blessings and Affirmations October 28, 2022
- 10-16-2022 - Mark Goodwin - Forgiveness Prt 2 October 22, 2022
- 10-09-2022 - Mark Goodwin - Forgiveness Prt 1 October 18, 2022
- 10-02-2022 - Cheryl Rogers - keeping our eyes focused on Jesus October 3, 2022