The members of the RUMC Hospitality Committee are creating a RUMC cookbook featuring RUMC members as the “chefs.” You may want to be a part of this project by sharing one or two of your favorite family recipes to be included in the cookbook. You may also include a brief story related to the recipe. Categories include appetizers, soups, salads, desserts, breads, pasta, seafood, chicken/beef/pork, slow cooker, quick ’n’ easy, gluten-free, grilling, and men’s kitchen. The recipes (and stories) can be submitted at rumc.com/cookbook (one recipe per submission). The book will be available online as an e-book and in hard copy in the fall of 2016. Please feel free to address questions to RUMC Director of Hospitality Julie Scott, email@example.com or 770. 261.1713.
- 05 09 2021 - Allen Kennedy - A Christian Viewpoint May 9, 2021
- 03-28-2021 - Scott Dickson - Times Up April 19, 2021
- 03 21 2021 Scott Dickson Times Up! March 27, 2021
- 03 07 2021 Scott Dickson Third Sunday of Lent March 27, 2021
- 11 08 2020 Dave Mueller The Temple of God November 10, 2020