Last night Pat Deaton fell down the hill in her front yard walking the dog and broke her fibula and sprained her foot, the left leg and foot. Lara is staying home from work to take care of her. She has a splint till Wed, the 30th, in the morning at Emory John’s Creek where she will get a cast. She’s okay for now and resting on heavy pain meds.
- 9 11 2022 - Rev. Marion Brown - RUMC Missions and service September 11, 2022
- 07-24-2022 Mary Stephens - Meeting Jesus in the community August 2, 2022
- 07 31 2022 Dr Harvey West You Can Be Stressed or Blessed August 1, 2022
- CUC Live Stream March 20, 2022
- 03 06 2022 John Sharp Witness at the Cross March 10, 2022