CUC Prayer Requests
- Joanne Ewing – as she determines treatment for newly diagnosed lung cancer.
- Betty Williams – Please keep her in your prayers as she undergoes treatments. No visitors at this time.
- Dal Zierk – Please keep Dal in your prayers . From Judy: Dal suffered a serious bout of Diverticulosis and was in the hospital for seven days. He is home now recuperating and regaining his strength. We are modifying his diet and seeking alternatives to back medication he was taking that the doctors feel contributed to the severe bleed. He is not allowed to travel for several weeks but we feel he will make a full recovery. We are so appreciative of all the prayers, emails, phone calls and concerns.
- Paul Beecham – for good results and a quick recovery following hip replacement surgery
- Bob Davis – back to CUC after long period of recovery from severe facial injuries sustained in a fall
- Carolyn Batterson – for remarkable improvement in memory with use of Aricept
Ongoing Prayer Request
- Betty & Frank Magaro at Manor On The Square