- Malone Dodson having foot surgery today
- Hugh Gardner as he recovers from a mild stroke. An update from Hugh: Currently, my arm is essentially back to normal, but my speech has a ways to go. Today I will get a heart monitor to check for A-fib for the next few weeks. Speech therapy sessions begin in February. Until then I have several tongue-twisters to practice on a daily basis. Sue and I may come to CUC this week. The caring and support of the class is much appreciated.
- Marlene MacLeod as she goes through a course of IV antibiotics for osteomyelitis
- Betty Williams needs to be back on our prayer list, so keep her in your prayers
Ongoing Prayer Requests
- Shirley May recovering from a broken hip now at home
- Betty & Frank Magaro at Manor On The Square.