Fred Brown expresses his appreciation to the CUC Class for its participation in the SHARE program for veterans suffering from Traumatic Brain Injury and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder in rehabilitation at the Shepard Spinal Center. CUC members have provided home-cooked dinners once a month for the past 3 years and it is much appreciated by the veterans.
- 10-02-2022 - Cheryl Rogers - keeping our eyes focused on Jesus October 3, 2022
- 9 11 2022 - Rev. Marion Brown - RUMC Missions and service September 11, 2022
- 07-24-2022 Mary Stephens - Meeting Jesus in the community August 2, 2022
- 07 31 2022 Dr Harvey West You Can Be Stressed or Blessed August 1, 2022
- CUC Live Stream March 20, 2022