Dear CUC class, I want to thank you for all of the prayers, cards, phone calls and e-mails we have received upon the death of my father, Earl Thompson. We do intend to come back to CUC; but right now, my mother, Eva (94), needs much attention as she makes the transition to living without her husband of nearly 75 years. Dick and I spend as much time as we can in Morristown, Tennessee, where Mom is in an assisted living facility. She is doing as good as we could hope, but it is still very hard for her. We appreciate your prayers through this difficult time.
- 9 11 2022 - Rev. Marion Brown - RUMC Missions and service September 11, 2022
- 07-24-2022 Mary Stephens - Meeting Jesus in the community August 2, 2022
- 07 31 2022 Dr Harvey West You Can Be Stressed or Blessed August 1, 2022
- CUC Live Stream March 20, 2022
- 03 06 2022 John Sharp Witness at the Cross March 10, 2022