Dear CUC class, I want to thank you for all of the prayers, cards, phone calls and e-mails we have received upon the death of my father, Earl Thompson. We do intend to come back to CUC; but right now, my mother, Eva (94), needs much attention as she makes the transition to living without her husband of nearly 75 years. Dick and I spend as much time as we can in Morristown, Tennessee, where Mom is in an assisted living facility. She is doing as good as we could hope, but it is still very hard for her. We appreciate your prayers through this difficult time.
- 07 18 2021 CUC Class Video July 22, 2021
- 05 09 2021 - Allen Kennedy - A Christian Viewpoint May 9, 2021
- 03-28-2021 - Scott Dickson - Times Up April 19, 2021
- 03 21 2021 Scott Dickson Times Up! March 27, 2021
- 03 07 2021 Scott Dickson Third Sunday of Lent March 27, 2021