Bob Davis went home from the hospital this afternoon having had surgery last night. They put temporary screws in the lower part of his jaw on both sides to allow it to heal properly, and he is on a liquid diet for about 6 weeks. He is uncomfortable but OK. For now he can only eat very soft foods. Barbara is making very healthy smoothies and says they do not need anything right now. Cards and prayers welcomed.
- 07 18 2021 CUC Class Video July 22, 2021
- 05 09 2021 - Allen Kennedy - A Christian Viewpoint May 9, 2021
- 03-28-2021 - Scott Dickson - Times Up April 19, 2021
- 03 21 2021 Scott Dickson Times Up! March 27, 2021
- 03 07 2021 Scott Dickson Third Sunday of Lent March 27, 2021