- Beth Hamilton – for a broken leg. She has had surgery to put a plate and pins in.
- Pat Stamps – Grand daughter-in-law in serious condition after child-birth.
- Gayle Crolius – for relief from debilitating back pain
- Nancy Wistrand’s – 99-year-old mother in declining health requiring change of care facility
Ongoing Prayer Requests
- Betty & Frank Magaro at Manor On The Square, Apt #18. Visitors are appreciated
- Dr. Bill Floyd, RUMC Pastor Emeritus – on Home Hospice care
- Chapel Roswell – for the great kick-off Service last Sunday.
- Bev Tatom’s – daughter-in-law – Eyvonne – infection is healing, and she is feeling better.